Aspinwall, L.G. & Staudinger, U.M. (2002) (Eds.)
A psychology of human strengths. Fundamental questions and a future directionfor a positive psychology, American Psychological Association: Washington DC
Studien aus der Glücksforschung
Alloy, L.B., Albright, J.S., Abramson, L.Y., Dykman, B.M. (1990)
Depressive realism and nondepressive optimistic illusions: The role oft he self.
In Ingram, R.E., (Eds.) Contemporary psychological approaches to depression: Treatment, research and theory. New Yor: Plenum.
Employees' attitudes and opinions about their colleagues and the work environment may make all the difference between workers' merely doing a good job and delivering exceptional guest service.
Ashby, F.G., Isen, A.M. & Turken, A.U. (1999).
A neurophysological theory of positive affect and ist influence on cognition.
Psychological review, 106, 529-550
A dissertation submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy
(Psychology) in The University of Michigan 2009
Ed Diener University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign
Richard E. Lucas Michigan State University
Christie Napa Scollon Texas Christian University
May–June 2006 ● American Psychologist
Bechara, A. Damasio, H. & Damasio, A.
Department of Neurology, Division of Behavioral Neurology an Cognitive Neuroscience, University of Iowa, College of Medicine, Iowa City IA 52242, USA
Oxfory UNiversity Press, 2000
Cerebral Cortex March 2000, 10; 295-307
- Positive Affect Facilitates Creative Problem Solving
- Income Inequality and Happiness
- The Structure of Psychological Well-Being Revisited
- Happy People Live Longer: Subjective Well-Being Contributes to Health and Longevity
- Business-Unit-Level Relationship Between Employee Satisfaction, Employee Engagement, and Business Outcomes: A Meta-Analysis
- Does Happiness Promote Career Success?
- Love, Work, and Changes in Extraversion and Neuroticism Over Time